Sunday, August 24, 2008

get a haircut and get a real job.

Ahh yes so in case you have not heard I got me some new employment. Yes I am back to getting up early, but the good thing is I can make rent..which is a plus. Yeah right after the AC adventure I went for an interview and the rewarded the fact that I clean up real good but saying come to our place every day, type some shit up, answer out phones run around, solve problems and talk on a walkie talkie to guy's who hardly speak English and we will give 6you money. It's a good time. My boss is kind of a jerk he like to act like he's the boss of me, he tell me to do thing, I do them, but when I'm not there I don't do them. I'll show him! The job, or as Coach Z from www.homestarruner.com would say Jorb is in Clifton so it's a quick commute, and because I start at 7:30 (yea ouch) I don't hit all that much traffic. The best part about this job is that I get a pay check every week, I forgot how awesome that was again.
Aside from that things have been going well in RS3 land. I have been doing the same shit, I realized that I may need a little vacation from the DT/JC it's been getting a little stagnant, or maybe it just me. in other news I finally picked the T.V. off the floor and placed it so that we can now sit on the futon and watch t.v. Next step is get cable. Dexter is coming back and I can not miss that, same thing with heroes. In related news I can not, stress that you need to either buy or netflix Spaced. A britcom starring Simon Pegg from Shaun of the dead fame...fuckin' brilliant. trust me, it's bloody great. well with that I leave you...see you all soon children. till next time I remain me you remain you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm happy for you bro! Get that cable installed and you'll see your paycheck go directly to the cable bill...cause it's so freakin expensive. Wouldn't it be great if u could steal cable like u steal wifi?