Monday, February 11, 2008

Cold Day, Colder heart.

man it's cold today. I don't know if it the weather, the fact that I'm on the Wagon, the fact that I am at the end of my rope with almost every girl I talk to. There is the nut case, who brings everything back to herself. example..
me:man I'm a bit depressed today.
her:yeah that tattoo guy has not called me in a few days...
What the fuck? here I am looking for some sort kind words and I get yeah I have not been able to get a fuck buddy on the phone...another jem from that same conversation was "Geez, You should drinks some beers, you are better to handle when you are buzzed." Thats great.(BTW I realized man it's really tough for people who are in A.A. I really think most of my friends are enablers.)
Back on topic, then there is another girl I chat with on-line. she responded to an ad I put up. hse is really cool Pop culture savy, but she does not meet or talk on the phone with people from on-line. My question is...why bother? Really? The kicker with this girl is she lives in Jersey City! we know people in common. what the shit man? I was like how about we play an adult game of hide and go seek. you goto one of 7 bars I'll come find you meet you there and it's like the internets don't even exisist.
I just don't get it man. ya know I am really thinking about joining a buddist monastary. thats seems like a good time. learn some kung-fu. I don't know. Maybe it's just not my year. again
FUCK.
It's scary I really should have called this blog just Shits cause the giggle have been few and far between.

1 comment:

Ro-Beast Rollie said...

Not counting the Super Bowl, I can't think of the last time I had a chemical altering substance other than Tylenol Cold. So I feel your pain Ralph. They have food at the Lampost, right? I don't want to look like a schmuck. At least you'll have turntables in front of you. Or whatever the kids DJ with these days.