Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Stand-up and shake your rump.


Tonight, at 143 Chris Columbus Dr in the toy eaters studio, a collective of people will gather and listen to music, and people will tell jokes. It's called the Baby hole and it's a blast. The Baby hole happens every other tuesday with comedy, music and music featuring comedy. so thats tonight, 9:00pm come on out and laugh at people.


In other news Febuary 13th at 10pm I will be spinning some tasty tunes at the Lamp Post (328 2nd st DT/JC) This is something you should come out to. I plan on playing some of the best music to strip to also some old songs you will say.."holy shit I have not heard that song since 9th grade." So come out alone or with someone lets give Valentines day the fuckin finger with some awesome music! come on down and I will not play that song your mom used to sing to you to get you to sleep, unless that song is pour some sugar on me. And if it was Kid you have some problems

No comments: