Thursday, June 5, 2008

You can't bring me down

Ya know a while back me and cherry made piece. I enjoy taking to the girl we always have a fun conversation. I thought the days of the blog war was over. someone has come out of the shadows , it seems someone who is reading this here Blog has a lot to say, but they do not have the balls to put an name it what they have to say. They just go on and make cute lil' anonymous statements about me. That I am too old for some people Here are the facts kids. I'm 33 Not that old in the scheme of things. They have called me fat boy, well as for being fat, ya know maybe a few month ago and certainly a few years ago Calling me fat would be a true statement, But I am currently in the best shape of my life. I'm rockin a size 34 pants, something I have not been able to do since, oh, high school. I am running with the help of Coach Sweetpea, I'm doing push-up and sit-up and since I started I have gotten a lot better with that. So sure I still have a gut and I'm not going to start hanging out with out my t-shirt on but those days are fast approaching. Ya see what I'm saying is that after a long time I think I am starting to get my shit together. I am on a fuckin' upswing people and I think I have a hater in my midst. So whom ever you are no, you can not bring me down. I have seem the bottom of the fuckin barrel I wrote my god damn name on it so while I'm swimming up, you are just sinking lower. Do yourself a favor use all that energy you are using to post little comments here and either make your life a little better or go fuck yourself with something hard and sand-paper-y.

4 comments:

LuLu said...

"Inferior organisms succumb, perish, or are enslaved. Superior organisms survive, propagate, and possess." -Darwin

Anonymous said...

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen! seriously, fatboy.....get out of the kitchen!!!

size 34 pants, yea.. maybe a foot under the belly.

your 33...grow up.

and learn how to spell.

Ro-Beast Rollie said...

My favorite part of the anonymous comment is the misspelling right before he/she/it tells you to learn how to spell.

Dearest anon,

The word is "you're."

Unknown said...

i've just seen this post for the first time... guess its been awhile since i perused your blog... but i hope you didnt think it was me... it wasnt/isnt. i'm not that petty. besides.. i know this particular post was from 6 months ago... and in reading your last post it sounds like things are going pretty kick ass for you right now anyway. fuck haters. jealous wreaks. xoxo-cherry on the left coast.