Friday, November 21, 2008

The Joker


So a while back I was checking out my Pal Justin Smith's myspace page looking at his art work. Justin is an amazing artist and I have always loved the look of his work, very strange and wonderful. One piece caught my eye it was an awesome piece he did of the Joker, I contacted him asking how much did he want for it, he responded with a reasonable price and the ball started to roll. He said it was in storage and he would have to look for it, but as soon as he found it he would send it out. Time went by and I was taking to the good Rev. Dan about it, he spoke to Justin to remind him and that was that. Today while on my way to the Bank, I was greeted by a package in my front hall. I ran back to the apartment opened it up like a kid on Christmas day and staring at me was this eye catching piece of artwork. I am now the proud owner of a great art piece which I can not wait to frame and put up in the house. you can check out Justin and his art here http://www.myspace.com/justinsmith tell him RS3 sent ya.

No comments: