Monday, May 12, 2008

where is my head?

Well I have been keeping busy, hanging out with friends, working, D.J.ing, playing Scrabulious on facebook, drinking and reading. I have been kinda working on something I have not worked on in some time. I have an Idea for a short story running around in my head. I think this is a winner. Not a flight of fancy but a real Harsh horror tale. I have the premise, I kinda have an ending, I have motive and I have one grizzly death to write. All I will give you right now is the title "Jersey Devil" I hope to have it done by summers end I am thinking of 200 pages. who knows if I will finish it, it could sit in the either like "horseman." Granted Horseman was to be a graphic novel that I never found an artist for, but that's still an excuse. well that's what I have been working on. wish me luck, and beware sewer plates they can kill ya!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you definitely piqued my interest although with my attention span it might take me a while to get through 200 pages. Good luck with it man!

Anonymous said...

I think you should write a novel titled....PD...for obvious reasons...