Thursday, April 17, 2008

I know call me a slacker.

yeah I know I have been slacking on the blog thing but I have been busy. staying out too late, drinking too much. Plus it's starting to get really nice so really who wants to stay in and blog. I am really excited cause tomorrow is the New York Comic Con. I can not wait. I know I'm doing tomorrow (so that I can get the right arm bands for the big signings like Stan lee and Alex Ross.)
I also really want to make sure I get in for the hell boy 2 Talk back with the stars of the film and director. good times I am psyched. Things have been kinda lame of late, been working my ass off last wee was a bitch, but ehh what you gonna do. well that's really it. Look forward to my updates on the comic con. Hopefully I'll get some awesome pics like I did last year. remember don't share needles.

No comments: