Sunday, March 30, 2008

Truce

so I have been commenting on Cherries blog, i gave her a challenge to blog more as an anonymous person, she knew it was me being that her blog is pretty private. she texted me to tell me she commented on my blog. I called her. we talked, for a long while realizing that I'm the same asshole as she is but she is more honest than I, when it comes to blogging. She called me out. The truth is when you have a Very public blog, it can hurt people. I have learned this. so tonight after a good long talk we made a Truce. And so it is. The backend of forever, Cherry.
good night this is what she had to say she is more eloquent than I.



sometimes
its just not worth it.
the pain
the tears
he fighting.sometimes....
you just need to call
a truce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you.

Anonymous said...

HAHA, enter Nelson voice...